What’s the single biggest mistake bloggers make and why?
Posted by mvaladez en 09/07/2011
Mantener un blog no es sencillo, es bueno estar informado de los errores comunes de los bloggers y sus soluciones, explicados por expertos en el tema.
We asked our Social Media Examiner writers “What’s the single biggest mistake bloggers make and why?” Read their answers carefully to see how you can improve your blogging to get the results you want.
- Not understanding your audience
- Not having a strong niche
- Covering too many topics
- Not committing to the process
- Focusing on quantity instead of quality
- Writing for yourself, not your audience
- Making it all about you
- Bad writing
- Failing to engage readers with a compelling headline
- Going it alone
- Adding to the noise
- Only talking about your company, products and services
- Not engaging with your readers
- Not taking time to respond thoughtfully to your blog comments
- Not promoting your blog content
- Not joining a blog community
- Not collaborating with other bloggers in your industry
- Not sharing your expertise
- Sacrificing keyword-rich titles for cleverness
- Neglecting blog SEO
This entry was posted on 09/07/2011 a 5:00 pm and is filed under Social Media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, o trackback from your own site.